Sous Chef – Private Members Club
I am seeking a driven foodie Sous Chef to produce great food within this new restaurant lounge within a Private members Club. This beautiful building presents a number of high profile guest where clients can eat modern and classic dishes.
The food produced is at the highest of standards and incorporates all modern food techniques, these will include brasserie style dishes and sharing plates.
This corporate location has a charming atmosphere as well a grand rooms for holding stunning sit down functions. All menus are seasonal and bespoke for the customer including high profile clients and VIP’s including. This unique building provides a spectacular setting for business meetings, conferences.
This sous chef will require the desire to lead from the front as well as being a strong leader within the brigade. Working a long side the very experienced Executive Head chef who is keen to find a strong number two to be able to work together to make the food even more outstanding.
- Excellent craft skills and knowledge of modern food techniques is essential
- Creating modern British fine dining and all types of hospitality.
- Strong leader in the kitchen this role will include an element of paper work
- Proven experience within a busy high profile restaurant or contract catering in 5 star hotel is desirable
- Determined and driven to run a very busy kitchen
- This is a very high profile site and the Sous chef will be working with the best produce available
- Experience in working in a fast paced kitchen environment is essential
- Strength to manage brigade whilst developing the team to grow
- Strong leader with a confident manner
- You will be able to develop menu’s and show your creative side
- Monday to Friday with some weekends for events
Financial know how regarding budgets, food cost , cost of sales and ingredient pricing is