Head Hospitality Chef
Exciting opportunity for a Head hospitality Chef who is looking for a new challenge and ready to step in to and Executive Head chef role. This foodie contract catering company is grown rapidly and is now over seeing this high profile city with in the city.
This site has amazing hospitality and fine dining which is key to the success of the chef as well as working lunch’s buffets and canape functions. I am looking for a Head chef to manage and oversee this operation to bring creative and cutting edge ideas. Creating simple clean food with finesse.
This Head / Executive Chef will work with the team to produce innovative menus that you can bring to life, working with a great brigade to provide amazing seasonal food. You will be involved in all menus with the opportunity to deliver your food.
This head will require ideally fine dining restaurant or large Business & Industry experience who has strong skill set in Hospitality and happy to oversee retail this is a great opportunity to step in to your first executive chef role. I need a strong Head chef with good food knowledge who is driven to succeed. This site is very proactive with providing only the best quality modern food with a fully equipped kitchen. We are looking for a creative and innovative chef to really make a difference and make a mark within these successful contract catering company who is confident in running a busy kitchen.
This Head Chef will require a friendly and positive personality to be able to interact with high profile customers and clients. This Head chef will require good knowledge of finances and be able to control cost and budgets as well as waste and stock.
If you are a great leader and a very organized chef in the kitchen then this could be the role for you. You will work with a strong team in this hands on role. You will need to be confident in your leadership’s skills.
If you have the following experience then this may be the role for you.
- Excellent craft skills with a creative and innovative ideas
- Fine dining or high end restaurant experience required
- Strong leader with experience in large Business and industry site
- Oversee the retail side of the business
- Hospitality and Fine dining experience essential
- Strong management skills to lead the brigade and work with the team
- Free issue site
- Brigade of 5 in hospitality / 20 in staff feeding
- Good understanding of trendy modern food including street food and POP UP’S
- Organised and a good planner
- Monday to Friday
- Needs to be a great communicator
- Strong financial knowledge desirable
- Outgoing personality to be positive and proactive in the kitchen
- Good people management skills and happy to be hands on
- Ability to deliver great food at high standards which is creative and innovative
- Driven to succeed and create modern street food as well as healthy trendy food
- Good communicator
- Confident to be customer facing and be able to develop strong relationships with Clients is instrumental to the success in this role.
- Eye for details