General Manager – Corporate Head Office, City
Our client is one of the Londons leading Contract Caterers
Due to continued expansion they are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic General Manager to lead the team in this high profile B&I contract in the City.
As General Manager you will be responsible for managing extensive Hospitality / Conference & Meeting, Staff Feeding and Vending
This is a fantastic catering contract with fantastic people serving the finest food using the freshest ingredients.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record managing a multi-faceted B&I Hospitality business within London. They will
- Have at leastÂ 5 years experience managing a corporate B&I contract
- Have a passion and in-depth knowledge of Food
- Have excellent financial acumen and be able to compile and manage budgets.
- Be able to set and enforce high operational standards.
- Be able to manage and motivate a large and diverse team.
- Be able to strategically plan and develop the business.
- Be commercially aware.
- Be able to communicate at all levels both written and verbally
- Be passionate about customer service.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
A tall order you may think but we are looking for the best.
In return our client is offering an excellent salary and benefits package as well as outstanding career development.