Food Services Manager / Restaurant Manager – Surrey. No Evenings
Our client is the UKs most innovative catering company who provide culinary expertise to the catering facilities at a range of gallery and museum venues and event spaces.
They are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Food Service Manager to lead the team in this large self service restaurant/Cafe within one of their most iconic visitor attractions near Oxshott in Surrey.
The business is unique with fantastic people and the Food Service Manager and their team will be responsible for serving the finest food using the freshest ingredients whether they are serving a cup of freshly brewed tea, homemade sandwich, afternoon tea or traditional Fish & Chips it is all about service and quality.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record managing a multi faceted commercial business preferably within a Commercial or Visitor Attraction environment,
- Have at least 3 years General Manager experience in a Retail Catering Environment with a £1.5million plus turnover
- Have excellent financial acumen and be able to compile and manage budgets.
- Be able to set and enforce high operational standards.
- Be able to manage, lead and motivate a large and diverse team.
- Have a passion for food and customer service
In return our client is offering an excellent salary package and career development.
If you think you have what it takes please send your CV to Basil Blanco