Account Director – General Catering Manager, Outstanding Corporate HQ
Our client is one of London’s leading contract caterers in the world of B&I
Due to internal promotion, one of their top clients a high profile investment bank in the City they are now looking for an experienced and talented Account Director to manager their extensive catering and hospitality.
The Account Director will be responsible for managing Staff restaurants Deli / Coffee Bars and extensive Hospitality with a turnover of approximately £10million.
The Staff Restaurant and Deli’s will have a strong retail focus and Hospitality will be run to a Michelin Star standard.
The ideal candidate will have
- A great depth of operational knowledge – at least five years in a senior hospitality role in a large corporate contract (£5million+) within B&I in central London.
- A high integrity and personal standards with the drive and determination to succeed
- Extensive experience gained in a multi-disciplined service oriented environment.
- A strong, proactive team player approach with a track record of developing excellent teams, and can demonstrate the ability to lead by example.
- An ability to innovate and delegate to implementation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and confident communicator with senior management and at board level.
- Excellent commercial and strategic acumen with a strong informed risk profile
- The ability to be able identify new opportunities and develop strategies for exploiting them
- Will use benchmarking to demonstrate superior performance throughout the operation, including continual improvement in all areas
- To ensure budgets are achieved and exceeded at every opportunity
- An in depth knowledge of retail catering.
- A thorough knowledge and passion for Food and customer service
- Have strong negotiation and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have the ability to converse at all levels as well as be able to influence people around them.
A tall order, but this is an exceptional role and requires an exceptional individual. In return our client is offering an excellent package and superb career development.
If you feel you have what it takes please send your CV to Basil Blanco